The National Center for Drug Abuse Statistics latest report released for 2021 reveals some key findings:
- 700k drug overdose deaths in the US since 2000.
- $35B Federal budget for drug control in 2020.
- 165M or 60.2% of Americans aged 12 years or older currently abuse drugs, including alcohol and tobacco (i.e., used within the last 30 days).
- 14.8M or 10.6% of them have an alcohol use disorder.
- 8.1M of 25.4% of illegal drug users have a drug disorder.
We provide a Tool for Reducing Recidivism
With so many clients suffering from alcohol use disorders, substance use disorders, and dual diagnosis mental health disorders, our addiction mitigation services are needed to allow them to get the help they need.
Because there are many types of treatment a client may enter, the process is very time consuming especially for those not familiar with each type of treatment and knowing which best serves your clients.
We will handle all the research for your specific client’s needs, including insurance benefit verification and matching specific insurance to facilities and healthcare professionals.