Legal Mitigation is our speciality.
Holistic Path Management specializes in providing addiction mitigation services to your attorney. We prove to be an integral part of the legal team on DWI/DUI and drug crime cases providing in-depth knowledge on addiction, co-occurring disorders, and types of treatment. We work diligently on each case to achieve maximum results for addiction remediation and optimal legal results.
Let's get justice for the client and win the opportunity for them to experience a lifetime of recovery...
Benefits of Holistic Path Management
Legal Mitigation Services
The National Center for Drug Abuse Statistics latest report released for 2021 reveals some key findings:
- 700k drug overdose deaths in the US since 2000.
- $35B Federal budget for drug control in 2020.
- 165M or 60.2% of Americans aged 12 years or older currently abuse drugs, including alcohol and tobacco (i.e., used within the last 30 days).
- 14.8M or 10.6% of them have an alcohol use disorder.
- 8.1M of 25.4% of illegal drug users have a drug disorder.
We provide a Tool for Reducing Recidivism
With so many clients suffering from alcohol use disorders, substance use disorders, and dual diagnosis mental health disorders, our addiction mitigation services are needed to allow them to get the help they need.
Because there are many types of treatment a client may enter, the process is very time consuming especially for those not familiar with each type of treatment and knowing which best serves your clients.
We will handle all the research for your specific client’s needs, including insurance benefit verification and matching specific insurance to facilities and healthcare professionals.
How Our Process Works
- Individual, family member, or hired attorney contacts us.
- Free initial consultation done with individual or family member.
- Holistic Path Management is hired.
- Initial fact-gathering meeting with attorney to review the case and any. court requirements.
- Interviews with the family members, when appropriate.
- Comprehensive screening of the client.
- Individualized Treatment Path developed.
- Treatment Team is established.
- Comprehensive mitigation documents prepared for the attorney, including cited work; goal here is to distinguish the connection between compulsive behaviors, addiction, and the negative consequences.
- Coordination of court requirements, if any.
- Collaboration with determined treatment facilities and healthcare professionals.
- As the single point of contact, we provide appropriate communication to the attorney, the client, family members, court professionals, treatment facilities, and healthcare professionals.
We will testify in court on your clients' behalf in accordance to the findings made during the comprehensive screening.